Thursday, November 6, 2008 - 10:28 in Earth & Climate
In France, drinking water is transported to the tap via an 850,000-km network of underground pipes: the condition of this network directly influences the quality of the water and the health of millions of consumers...
- Drinking water from plastic pipes - is it harmful? Tue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:35:15 EST
- The taster in your water lineTue, 7 Dec 2010, 12:12:50 EST
- Drinking recycled water?Thu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:36:32 EST
- Leaking underground CO2 storage could contaminate drinking waterThu, 11 Nov 2010, 11:02:22 EST
- Private drinking water supplies pose challenges to public healthMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:51:56 EDT