Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 09:00 in Health & Medicine
Doctors need not go straight to Caesarean section when delivering twins, but can start with vaginal delivery of the first twin in many cases, researchers have found in a study led by UT Southwestern Medical Centre...
- Vaginal/Caesarean combo delivery of twins safe, UT Southwestern-led research findsWed, 29 Oct 2008, 23:24:10 EDT
- Incontinence 20 years after child birth 3 times more common after vaginal deliveryMon, 26 Mar 2012, 19:12:39 EDT
- Natural childbirth makes mothers more responsive to own baby-cryWed, 3 Sep 2008, 19:56:26 EDT
- Caesarean section -- no consensus on best techniqueWed, 16 Jul 2008, 5:28:50 EDT
- Caesarean babies more likely to develop diabetesTue, 26 Aug 2008, 10:07:28 EDT