Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 10:43 in Health & Medicine
A simple blood test may help detect serious bacterial infections (SBIs) like urinary tract infections and blood stream infections in young infants who come to the emergency department (ED) with fevers that have no clear cause...
- New test could help catch serious infections in babiesMon, 6 Oct 2008, 4:14:43 EDT
- Blood tests can help detect presence of necrotizing soft tissue infectionsThu, 4 Dec 2008, 9:34:13 EST
- Urinary tract infections steal from hosts' defense arsenalsSun, 8 Jul 2012, 18:01:37 EDT
- Discovery helps mice beat urinary tract infectionsMon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:40:42 EDT
- Strep steps up in urinary tract infectionsFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:20 EDT