Cooperation in nature often works as an exchange of goods or services between two different parties. In an article in the recent issue of the scientific magazine Nature researchers from Stockholm University have studied how certain fish on coral reef keep other species of fish clean...
- Tracking fish through a coral reef seascapeTue, 4 Sep 2012, 11:08:41 EDT
- Extinction predictor 'will help protect coral reefs'Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:30 EST
- Video study shows which fish clean up coral reefs, showing importance of biodiversityWed, 13 Feb 2013, 10:35:40 EST
- Gear bans 'can help save reefs'Thu, 18 Jun 2009, 9:10:13 EDT
- Lessons in coral reef survival from deep timeMon, 23 Jan 2012, 13:05:56 EST