When reaching for an object, the brain prepares neural commands sent to the target muscles to minimise energy expenditure, according to a study published in PLoS Computational Biology by neuroscientists and mathematicians from the INSERM and ENSTA...
- The human brain minimizes energy expenditure and integrates gravity in to the action planFri, 24 Oct 2008, 6:08:44 EDT
- Peppers may increase energy expenditure in people trying to lose weightTue, 27 Apr 2010, 20:20:54 EDT
- MIT neuroscientists reveal how the brain learns to recognize objectsWed, 22 Sep 2010, 12:30:40 EDT
- Evolutionary link to modern-day obesity, other problemsThu, 12 Feb 2009, 15:43:56 EST
- URI nutritionist finds chewing gum can reduce calorie intake, increase energy expenditureTue, 27 Oct 2009, 15:11:32 EDT