A team of scientists at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre has created the first genetic research model for a microscopic part of the eye that when missing causes blindness. The research appears in a recent issue of the Journal of Biological Chemistry...
- Researchers create first model for retina receptorsTue, 30 Sep 2008, 15:28:30 EDT
- New genetic model predicts plant flowering in different environmentsThu, 15 Jan 2009, 14:50:07 EST
- OU researchers find way to prevent blindness in research model for retinitis pigmentosaFri, 11 Jun 2010, 18:54:21 EDT
- New model synapse could shed light on disorders such as epilepsy and anxietyWed, 8 Aug 2012, 11:35:58 EDT
- Caltech scientists create robot surrogate for blind persons in testing visual prosthesesMon, 19 Oct 2009, 15:29:15 EDT