Friday, October 24, 2008 - 09:07 in Health & Medicine
Women who are overweight and obese can find accessing healthcare difficult and stressful, according to research in the latest UK-based Journal of Advanced Nursing...
- Overweight women find health care access and attitudes a constant struggleThu, 23 Oct 2008, 12:08:50 EDT
- Study suggests 86 percent of Americans could be overweight or obese by 2030Mon, 28 Jul 2008, 12:21:27 EDT
- Pregnant women who are overweight put their infants at riskWed, 20 Jan 2010, 12:23:00 EST
- Obese and overweight women, children underestimate true weightWed, 23 Mar 2011, 16:37:14 EDT
- Extra weight equals better health-related quality of life for blacks, not so for womenTue, 31 May 2011, 19:38:54 EDT