Friday, October 24, 2008 - 08:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Eight Oak Ridge National Laboratory nanomanufacturing technologies have won $8.4 million in funding from the Department of Energy's Industrial Technologies Program...
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory -- Aug. 2009Mon, 3 Aug 2009, 12:49:24 EDT
- ORNL technology raises bar, lowers cost for groundwater contaminant sensorsThu, 6 May 2010, 12:50:58 EDT
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory July 2010Thu, 1 Jul 2010, 11:36:37 EDT
- ORNL graphite foam technology licensed to LED North AmericaFri, 27 Aug 2010, 16:36:46 EDT
- ORNL's newly licensed neutron detector will advance human disease research Thu, 6 Sep 2012, 17:05:43 EDT