Protecting patient privacy has been recognised as the duty of health-care providers for about as long as doctors have seen patients. In 1996 that duty became a legal obligation when Congress passed the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act...
- Study: Privacy key obstacle to adopting electronic health recordsMon, 20 Sep 2010, 11:22:54 EDT
- Protecting patient privacy the new fashioned wayThu, 25 Sep 2008, 13:07:47 EDT
- Study finds creating unique health ID numbers would improve health care quality, efficiencyMon, 20 Oct 2008, 14:14:47 EDT
- CHEO Research Institute develops secure protocol for data disclosureTue, 17 May 2011, 12:34:04 EDT
- Visit to the doctor: The supply of additional private services is increasingThu, 2 Jul 2009, 11:08:33 EDT