In the first study to directly examine the effects of beta-blockers on surgical patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), researchers have found that, contrary to previous thought, beta-blockers significantly reduce mortality in COPD patients...
- Beta-blockers reduce mortality in patients with COPD after vascular surgeryWed, 1 Oct 2008, 9:29:10 EDT
- Large study finds ICS therapy reduces pneumonia mortalityFri, 15 Apr 2011, 13:07:09 EDT
- Beta-blockers help reduce metastasis and improve survival in breast cancer patientsFri, 26 Mar 2010, 8:32:24 EDT
- New potential to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseWed, 27 Jan 2010, 0:35:29 EST
- Beta-blockers may be associated with benefits in patients with lung diseaseMon, 24 May 2010, 17:36:17 EDT