The treatment of pancreatic cancer remains a great challenge. The majority of patients with pancreatic cancer developed major depression. Antidepressant treatment has been accepted as one of the new strategies in cancer adjuvant therapy. However, systemic studies on the treatment of depression in patient with cancer have not been well documented...
- Is mirtazapine and fluoxetine helpful in treating pancreatic cancer?Wed, 24 Sep 2008, 10:44:03 EDT
- Automatic slicing system: Ex-vivo culture normal and cancerous pancreatic tissueTue, 24 Mar 2009, 11:53:08 EDT
- Mayo Clinic researchers formulate treatment combination lethal to pancreatic cancer cellsMon, 20 Apr 2009, 9:30:17 EDT
- Popular diabetes treatment could trigger pancreatitis, pancreatic cancerThu, 30 Apr 2009, 15:45:22 EDT
- Penn researchers uncover novel immune therapy for pancreatic cancerThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:36 EDT