The building blocks of life may have emerged in volcanic eruptions on the early Earth, according to a new analysis of classic experiments performed more than fifty years ago. Using modern techniques to examine samples from the original experiments, researchers discovered previously undetectable organic compounds...
- Classic experiments give new insight on life's originThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:21 EDT
- Volcanoes may have provided sparks and chemistry for first lifeThu, 16 Oct 2008, 15:14:51 EDT
- 'Lost' Miller-Urey experiment created more of life's building blocksThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:38 EDT
- Volcanoes may have provided sparks of first lifeThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:46 EDT
- Scientists discover new clue to the chemical origins of lifeTue, 24 Jan 2012, 12:09:30 EST