An Australian study has flagged an important truth for the medical research community. Like their human counterparts, male and female mice are not only different, their respective genetic responses can often be the reverse of what you'd expect from pharmacological results...
- Importance of sex-specific testing shown in anxiety studyWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:07:54 EDT
- BPA-exposed male deer mice are demasculinized and undesirable to females, new MU study findsMon, 27 Jun 2011, 16:38:26 EDT
- Studies suggest males have more personalityWed, 18 Nov 2009, 6:00:14 EST
- Language protein differs in males, femalesTue, 19 Feb 2013, 19:05:16 EST
- It's a unisex brain with specific signals that trigger 'male' behaviorWed, 30 Apr 2008, 20:56:14 EDT