A fresh discovery about the way water behaves inside carbon nanotubes could have implications in fields ranging from the function of ultra-tiny high-tech devices to scientists' understanding of biological processes, according to researchers from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill...
- UNC study on properties of carbon nanotubes, water could have wide-ranging implicationsThu, 2 Oct 2008, 15:14:41 EDT
- Researchers clarify properties of 'confined' water within single-walled carbon nanotube poresWed, 22 Jun 2011, 17:37:14 EDT
- LLNL researchers peer into water in carbon nanotubesWed, 25 Jun 2008, 13:23:06 EDT
- New study on carbon nanotubes gives hope for medical applicationsMon, 5 Apr 2010, 9:59:44 EDT
- Simulations help explain fast water transport in nanotubesTue, 16 Sep 2008, 15:07:42 EDT