A gene contained in laboratory yeast has helped an international team of researchers uncover new findings about the process by which protein molecules bind to control sequences in genes in order to initiate gene expression, according to findings reported in the journal Nature...
- Early-stage gene transcription creates access to DNAMon, 6 Oct 2008, 12:28:57 EDT
- Scientists discover small RNAs that regulate gene expression and protect the genomeTue, 13 May 2008, 15:49:24 EDT
- Embryonic stem cells reveal oncogene's secret growth formulaThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:11:14 EDT
- Learning the alphabet of gene controlThu, 17 Jan 2013, 21:02:31 EST
- HeliScopeCAGE: A new gene expression analysis technique on a single molecule sequencerWed, 18 May 2011, 18:38:37 EDT