Researchers are reporting that new insights into the composition of human breast milk may lead to new ways to prevent and treat stomach illnesses and other diseases in babies and adults. An article on the topic is published in the 29 September issue of Chemical and Engineering News, ACS' weekly newsmagazine...
- Breast milk should be drunk at the same time of day that it is expressedThu, 1 Oct 2009, 10:24:31 EDT
- Tracking down the human 'odorprint'Wed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:34:59 EDT
- Baby monkeys receive signals through their mother's breast milkTue, 2 Mar 2010, 14:39:18 EST
- Manual breast milk expression better than breast pump for poor feedersTue, 19 Jul 2011, 3:04:08 EDT
- Breast milk promotes a different gut flora growth than infant formulasMon, 27 Aug 2012, 16:07:42 EDT