Sunday, October 5, 2008 - 23:00 in Health & Medicine
Even as John McCain and Barack Obama face the wear and tear of the campaign trail, the men who preceded them in the White House might warn of the various ear, nose, and throat ailments that plagued their terms in office...
- Get an ENT to the White House: Experts discuss presidential struggles with otolaryngologic disordersTue, 23 Sep 2008, 12:02:32 EDT
- Presidential debates are mostly positive and emphasize policyWed, 24 Sep 2008, 16:07:47 EDT
- MU expert looks back to debate 1 and forward to the vice presidential debateMon, 29 Sep 2008, 14:35:23 EDT
- MU expert says presidential debates likely to be as significant as 1960 Kennedy-Nixon debateTue, 23 Sep 2008, 13:21:44 EDT
- Survey: Few people believed campaign rumors about Obama, McCainThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:08:04 EST