When the Americans eventually send a manned mission to Mars, the whole world will be able to watch 'live' television coverage of the event courtesy of CSIRO know-how. The US space agency NASA has announced that CSIRO research scientist, Dr John Bunton, is to receive a NASA Space Act Board Award for research into the development of a novel 'beamformer' capable of providing a live video link from Mars...
- CSIRO to help provide 'live' video of Mars missionThu, 16 Oct 2008, 9:49:55 EDT
- CSIRO wireless responds to emergenciesThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:29:07 EDT
- CSIRO scientists announce Alzheimer's disease breakthroughMon, 15 Dec 2008, 9:43:55 EST
- NASA's robotic refueling demo set to jumpstart expanded capabilities in spaceThu, 10 Jan 2013, 18:36:13 EST
- 'Astronomy without borders' on show in ChinaFri, 20 Jun 2008, 8:57:27 EDT