Tuesday, September 9, 2008 - 12:42 in Biology & Nature
The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) has reported results from its first comprehensive study which focused on the deadly brain cancer glioblastoma...
- The Cancer Genome Atlas reports first results, Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center collaboratesMon, 8 Sep 2008, 16:22:49 EDT
- The Cancer Genome Atlas identifies distinct subtypes of deadly brain cancerTue, 19 Jan 2010, 13:25:51 EST
- The Cancer Genome Atlas reports first results of comprehensive study of brain tumorsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:51:09 EDT
- Parsing the genome of a deadly brain tumorThu, 4 Sep 2008, 14:51:06 EDT
- The Cancer Genome Atlas completes detailed ovarian cancer analysisWed, 29 Jun 2011, 15:34:15 EDT