A new drug therapy may represent a tremendous step forward in the treatment of some 70,000 cystic fibrosis (CF) patients worldwide, Dr David Sheppard from the University of Bristol will tell an audience at the BA Festival of Science in Liverpool today...
- New drug hope for cystic fibrosis patientsTue, 9 Sep 2008, 7:43:06 EDT
- Study shows new medication effectively treats underlying cause of cystic fibrosisWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:46 EDT
- Sodium channel blocker shows promise as a potential treatment for cystic fibrosisSun, 17 May 2009, 13:42:53 EDT
- Insights into a new therapy for a rare form of cystic fibrosisMon, 29 Oct 2012, 10:23:12 EDT
- 1 step closer to a drug treatment for cystic fibrosis, MU professor saysTue, 12 Oct 2010, 12:34:44 EDT