Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and their collaborators at Tufts University and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) have identified a common genetic influence on B12 vitamin levels in the blood, suggesting a new way to approach the biological connections between an important biochemical variable and deficiency-related diseases...
- Genetic variants associated with vitamin B12Mon, 8 Sep 2008, 13:42:49 EDT
- Genome-wide study identifies factors that may affect vitamin D levelsWed, 9 Jun 2010, 19:07:19 EDT
- Scientists identify 95 genetic variants associated with cholesterol, triglyceridesWed, 4 Aug 2010, 14:25:19 EDT
- Genes for 9 health indicatorsSun, 7 Dec 2008, 13:36:53 EST
- Genetic variants associated with caffeine intake identifiedWed, 6 Apr 2011, 10:09:03 EDT