Milk may help prevent potentially dangerous bacteria like Staphylococcus from being killed by antibiotics used to treat animals, scientists heard today (Monday 8 September 2008) at the Society for General Microbiology's Autumn meeting being held this week at Trinity College, Dublin...
- Milk may help bacteria survive against low levels of antibioticsSun, 7 Sep 2008, 20:07:21 EDT
- Bacteria stop sheep dip poisoning fish and beesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:45 EDT
- Food soil stuck to surfaces can hold bacteria in food processing factoriesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:32 EDT
- Bacteria's sticky glue is clue to vaccine says scientistWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:53 EDT
- Food poisoning bacteria prefer duck to beef on meat factory surfacesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:29 EDT