Saturday, September 6, 2008 - 13:35 in Physics & Chemistry
Research engineers and sleep medicine specialists from two Michigan universities have joined technical and clinical hands to put innovative quantitative analysis, signal-processing technology and computer algorithms to work in the sleep lab...
- What a sleep study can reveal about fibromyalgiaWed, 3 Sep 2008, 12:50:02 EDT
- Study finds a high rate of restless legs syndrome in adults with fibromyalgiaFri, 15 Oct 2010, 5:54:17 EDT
- Data mining of inpatient records reveals the disease pattern of obstructive sleep apneaMon, 15 Dec 2008, 6:15:32 EST
- Sleep apnea occurring during REM sleep is significantly associated with type 2 diabetesMon, 15 Jun 2009, 11:42:49 EDT
- Study finds behavioral link between insomnia and tension-type headachesSun, 15 Feb 2009, 7:00:07 EST