A Temple University study finds fat in obese patients is 'sick' when compared to fat in lean patients. When our bodies don't work properly, we say we're sick. A study published in the September issue of Diabetes finds that the same could be said for fat tissue found in obese patients...
- Not all fat is created equalWed, 27 Aug 2008, 16:28:55 EDT
- Obesity not always protective following surgeryMon, 18 Apr 2011, 11:34:14 EDT
- Study shows potential for resolving type 2 diabetes with bariatric surgeryTue, 3 Mar 2009, 1:35:31 EST
- Study finds no evidence that obese patients are less likely to receive recommended careTue, 6 Apr 2010, 17:26:01 EDT
- Minimizing obesity's impact on ovarian cancer survivalMon, 29 Dec 2008, 10:24:11 EST