The sooner an individual who has had a heart attack is treated, the better their chance of survival and the less permanent damage is done to their heart. So, Robert Gerszten and colleagues, at Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, have developed a new method for early detection of a heart attack...
- How to spot a heart attack soon after it occursTue, 2 Sep 2008, 17:28:46 EDT
- Study proves that practice makes perfect in PCI for heart attackMon, 9 Feb 2009, 17:23:35 EST
- Injection reverses heart-attack damageThu, 23 Jul 2009, 12:42:48 EDT
- Protein could be new target to reduce damage after heart attackThu, 24 Feb 2011, 16:39:12 EST
- Molecule prompts damaged heart cells to repair themselves after a heart attackFri, 10 Apr 2009, 12:36:38 EDT