The Endocrine Society has released a new clinical practice guideline for the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with primary aldosteronism. The guidelines appear in the September issue of the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM), a publication of The Endocrine Society...
- Endocrine Society releases guideline on diagnosis and treatment of primary aldosteronismThu, 28 Aug 2008, 9:22:57 EDT
- Experts recommend screening for vitamin D deficiency in at-risk populationsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:36:40 EDT
- Experts issue recommendations for treatment of post-bariatric surgery patientsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 1:31:50 EDT
- Experts issue recommendations for evaluating and treating pituitary incidentalomasThu, 7 Apr 2011, 8:02:23 EDT
- Experts recommend universal screening of newborns for congenital adrenal hyperplasiaTue, 7 Sep 2010, 0:49:39 EDT