Young men with type 2 diabetes have significantly low levels of testosterone, endocrinologists at the University at Buffalo have found - a condition that could have a critical effect on their quality of life and on their ability to father children...
- Young type-2 diabetic men suffer low testosterone levels, study showsWed, 27 Aug 2008, 11:36:28 EDT
- Testosterone replacement benefits older men with low testosteroneTue, 17 Jun 2008, 13:14:46 EDT
- Male obesity linked to low testosterone levels, study showsMon, 3 May 2010, 13:36:41 EDT
- Sleep loss lowers testosterone in healthy young menTue, 31 May 2011, 21:33:50 EDT
- Middle-aged men: Could dwindling testosterone levels decrease sleep?Fri, 14 May 2010, 17:53:36 EDT