A new Chinese study has reported a dramatic spike in rabies infections. The research, published in the open access journal BMC Infectious Diseases, shows that in some provinces of China the number of human rabies cases has jumped dramatically since the new millennium...
- China sees spike in rabies casesWed, 20 Aug 2008, 19:28:23 EDT
- New rabies vaccine may require only a single shot... not 6Fri, 18 Sep 2009, 18:22:29 EDT
- Researchers unlocking the secrets of cross-species rabies transmissionThu, 5 Aug 2010, 14:23:44 EDT
- Two cases of rabies in Vietnam after butchering and eating a dog or a catTue, 17 Mar 2009, 2:03:55 EDT
- Rabies infections highlight dangers of processing dog meatTue, 17 Mar 2009, 2:03:50 EDT