Dr Edward Duckworth is part of a new generation of neurosurgeons who are making brain surgery a lot easier on patients. At Loyola University Hospital, Duckworth is using less-invasive techniques to remove tumours, to repair life-threatening aneurysms and to dramatically reduce seizures in epilepsy patients...
- Brain surgery is getting easier on patientsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 13:29:17 EDT
- Brain surgery on Monday, home on TuesdayWed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:08:07 EDT
- Brain bypass surgery sparks restoration of lost brain tissueMon, 18 Apr 2011, 9:33:58 EDT
- Deep brain stimulation reduces epileptic seizures in patients with refractory partial and secondarily generalized seizuresThu, 18 Mar 2010, 0:25:15 EDT
- Awake sedation for brain surgery may shorten hospital stayFri, 18 Jun 2010, 17:34:10 EDT