Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 12:35 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander scientists and engineers are continuing to dig into the area around the lander with the spacecraft's robotic arm, looking for new materials to analyse and examining the soil and ice subsurface structure...
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Drug use and discrimination among Phoenix area Mexican heritage youthTue, 14 Dec 2010, 13:07:20 EST
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Listen to Phoenix descendThu, 29 May 2008, 10:07:31 EDT