Ah, nothing like breathing clean coastal air, right? Think again. Chemists at UC San Diego have measured for the first time the impact that dirty smoke from ships cruising at sea and generating electricity in port can have on the air quality of coastal cities...
- Dirty smoke from ships found to degrade air quality in coastal citiesMon, 18 Aug 2008, 17:36:26 EDT
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- Between the devil and the deep blue seaFri, 10 Jul 2009, 10:31:43 EDT
- Dirty hands, dirty mouths: U-M study finds a need to clean the body part that liesWed, 29 Sep 2010, 14:09:27 EDT
- First evaluation of the Clean Water Act's effects on coastal waters reveals major successesFri, 27 Apr 2012, 0:35:32 EDT