Breast cancer patients and their physicians may make more informed, long-term treatment decisions using risk assessment strategies to help determine probability of recurrence, a research team led by scientists at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Centre reported in the 12 August online issue of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute...
- Risk assessment plays key role in long-term treatment of breast cancerTue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:42:59 EDT
- Goserelin improves long-term survival in premenopausal women with early breast cancerTue, 24 Feb 2009, 18:16:24 EST
- Researchers identify risk factors for contralateral breast cancerMon, 26 Jan 2009, 0:22:17 EST
- Risk of breast cancer recurrence may depend on treating surgeonMon, 3 Jan 2011, 17:33:20 EST
- Comparison of available breast cancer risk assessment tools shows room for improvementWed, 28 Apr 2010, 16:49:33 EDT