Married women in India who experience physical and sexual violence from their husbands have an increased risk of HIV infection, compared with women who are not abused by their husbands, according to a study in the 13 August issue of JAMA, a theme issue on violence and human rights...
- HIV risk higher among Indian women who are abused by husbandsTue, 12 Aug 2008, 16:49:39 EDT
- Women in India abused by husbands at far greater risk for HIV infectionTue, 12 Aug 2008, 16:49:42 EDT
- Women who experience gender-based violence have higher incidence of anxiety, substance use disordersTue, 2 Aug 2011, 17:05:40 EDT
- Violence against mothers in bangladesh associated with health problems in young childrenMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:45:52 EDT
- Liberian fighters exposed to sexual violence have more mental health disorders after warTue, 12 Aug 2008, 16:28:21 EDT