Anyone who has walked barefoot across a parking lot on a hot summer day knows that blacktop is exceptionally good at soaking up the sun's warmth. Now, a research team at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) has found a way to use that heat-soaking property for an alternative energy source...
- Alternative energy hits the roadTue, 12 Aug 2008, 14:56:30 EDT
- Study: Alternate walking and running to save energy, maintain enduranceWed, 30 Jan 2013, 23:33:55 EST
- Pumping up the heat for a climate-friendly futureFri, 11 Jun 2010, 10:28:28 EDT
- Study by Worcester Polytechnic Institute professor produces first edition of a bookworm's genomeThu, 25 Apr 2013, 22:03:27 EDT
- U-M ecologist: Future forests may soak up more carbon dioxide than previously believedThu, 13 Oct 2011, 16:39:52 EDT