According to new research, old ideas about water behaviour are all wet. Ubiquitous on Earth, water also has been found in comets, on Mars and in molecular clouds in interstellar space. Now, scientists say this common fluid is not as well understood as we thought...
- Water is 'designer fluid' that helps proteins change shape, scientists sayThu, 7 Aug 2008, 0:29:25 EDT
- Mixing fluids efficiently in confined spaces: Let the fingers do the workingThu, 12 May 2011, 16:23:47 EDT
- SLAC researchers reveal the dance of waterTue, 11 Aug 2009, 11:22:31 EDT
- MIT researchers explain mystery of gravity fingersThu, 11 Dec 2008, 13:52:16 EST
- Why fish don't freeze in the Arctic OceanWed, 25 Aug 2010, 11:08:36 EDT