Researchers have spent decades probing the causes of depression, schizophrenia and insomnia in humans. But a new study in this week's PLoS Biology may have uncovered key insights into the origins of these and other conditions by examining a most unlikely research subject: worms...
- Memory, depression, insomnia -- and worms?Tue, 5 Aug 2008, 1:36:26 EDT
- Memory, depression, insomnia -- and worms?Tue, 5 Aug 2008, 1:36:29 EDT
- Adolescent insomnia linked to depression and substance abuse during adolescence and young adulthoodWed, 1 Oct 2008, 14:42:33 EDT
- Genetic link found between anxiety, depression and insomniaMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:04 EDT
- Long-term study links chronic insomnia to increased risk of deathMon, 7 Jun 2010, 1:30:46 EDT