A University of Leicester-led project, in partnership with the Universities of Exeter and Glasgow, combining archaeology and computer science has received GBP1.75M from the Leverhulme Trust for a major programme of research linking the ancient archaeological past with the development of a new paradigm for future global computing environments...
- 'Virtual archaeologist' reconnects fragments of an ancient civilizationFri, 15 Aug 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- Secrets of an ancient Tel Aviv fortress revealedTue, 28 Dec 2010, 10:31:37 EST
- The beginning of everything: A new paradigm shift for the infant universeThu, 29 Nov 2012, 15:37:04 EST
- Exeter study brings brain-like computing a step closer to realityThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:42 EDT
- Researchers use human cues to improve computer user-friendlinessFri, 4 Mar 2011, 14:08:52 EST