Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 10:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Physicists at the University of Pennsylvania have characterised an aspect of graphene film behaviour by measuring the way it conducts electricity on a substrate...
- Penn scientists demonstrate potential of graphene films as next-generation transistorsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:28:59 EDT
- Graphene films clear major fabrication hurdleThu, 8 Apr 2010, 14:51:51 EDT
- Penn scientists carve functional nanoribbons using super-heated, nano-sized particles of ironThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:29:02 EDT
- Water could hold answer to graphene nanoelectronicsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 11:23:23 EDT
- With support, graphene still a superior thermal conductorThu, 8 Apr 2010, 14:52:19 EDT