A national analysis of physician office and emergency department records shows that the types of skin infections caused by community-acquired MRSA doubled in the eight-year study period, with the highest rates seen among children and in urban emergency rooms...
- UCSF study shows sharp national rise in skin infections, MRSA suspectedMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:00 EDT
- Handwashing more important than isolation in controlling MRSA superbug infectionMon, 30 Mar 2009, 23:17:10 EDT
- UVA reports promising method for reducing MRSA infections in hospitalsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:36:42 EDT
- New study finds MRSA on the rise in hospital outpatientsTue, 24 Nov 2009, 6:43:26 EST
- Use of CT scans in emergency rooms increased 330 percent in 12 yearsWed, 10 Aug 2011, 11:37:41 EDT