Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 16:00 in Earth & Climate
Carnegie Mellon University's Christopher L. Weber argues that China's new title as the world's largest greenhouse gas emitter is at least partly due to consumption of Chinese goods in the West...
- Carnegie Mellon researcher says China's export trade impacts climateTue, 29 Jul 2008, 16:49:34 EDT
- Industrialization of China increases fragility of global food supplyWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:18:17 EST
- Solar greenhouses: China's winning solution to global energy crisisThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:06 EDT
- EARTH: Trade imbalance, America exports emissions to ChinaFri, 10 Dec 2010, 12:05:30 EST
- CMU's research finds large uncertainty in carbon footprint calculatingMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:33:51 EST