We've all heard it. Many of us in fact believe it. Girls just aren't as good at math as boys. But is it true? After sifting through mountains of data - including SAT results and math scores from 7 million students who were tested in accordance with the No Child Left Behind Act - a team of scientists says the answer is no...
- Study: No gender differences in math performanceThu, 24 Jul 2008, 14:36:59 EDT
- Worldwide study finds few gender differences in math abilitiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 12:22:13 EST
- Elementary school women teachers transfer their fear of doing math to girlsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 15:33:16 EST
- Study debunks myths about gender and math performanceMon, 12 Dec 2011, 16:37:32 EST
- Gender gap persists at highest levels of math and science testingTue, 6 Jul 2010, 11:29:51 EDT