A new therapy developed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre improves transplant rates and outcomes for patients awaiting living- and deceased-donor kidney transplantation, according to a study published in the 17 July issue of the New England Journal of Medicine...
- New protocol streamlines therapy that makes more kidney transplants possibleWed, 16 Jul 2008, 17:28:23 EDT
- New laboratory technique improves success in 'highly sensitized' kidney transplantsMon, 22 Sep 2008, 17:42:49 EDT
- 'Nature vs. nurture' study of deceased donor pairs in kidney transplantationWed, 22 Apr 2009, 1:56:28 EDT
- New tools can better predict successful kidney transplant outcomesThu, 22 Jan 2009, 0:36:51 EST
- Understanding donor-recipient genetics could decrease early kidney transplant complicationsTue, 25 Nov 2008, 15:56:53 EST