Tuesday, July 15, 2008 - 13:07 in Psychology & Sociology
Children in full-day kindergarten have slightly better reading and math skills than children in part-day kindergarten, but these initial academic benefits diminish soon after the children leave kindergarten...
- Full-day kindergarteners' reading, math gains fade by 3rd gradeTue, 15 Jul 2008, 6:08:14 EDT
- Certain skills are predictors of reading ability in young childrenThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:16:20 EST
- Childhood obesity linked to math performance, MU researcher saysFri, 15 Jun 2012, 17:33:08 EDT
- For 4-year-olds, interactions with teacher key to gainsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 1:30:44 EDT
- Impulsivity in kindergarten may predict gambling behavior in 6th gradeTue, 3 Mar 2009, 10:27:14 EST