Kansas State University researchers are working on a method of delivering cancer drugs that promises to be more efficient and reduce the side effects patients have to deal with. 'Although chemotherapy has saved many lives, it often has undesirable side effects,' said Deryl Troyer, professor of anatomy and physiology at K-State's College of Veterinary Medicine...
- New method for uncovering side effects before a drug hits the marketWed, 2 Jan 2013, 16:03:09 EST
- Discovery shows promise against severe side effectsThu, 4 Nov 2010, 15:53:48 EDT
- Nanopolymer shows promise for helping reduce cancer side effectsTue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:31 EDT
- Homeopathic medicines: Can they help relieve side-effects of cancer therapy?Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 20:07:20 EDT
- Nanoparticle 'smart bomb' targets drug delivery to cancer cellsThu, 12 Feb 2009, 12:01:08 EST