As museums continue to digitise their art collections, it becomes increasingly easier for paintings to be forged. Two Penn State researchers are part of an international team working on a digital system to help detect original works from counterfeit ones...
- Researchers detect fake art from originalsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:23:07 EDT
- X-rays power discoveries at Chicago's Field MuseumWed, 7 May 2008, 7:49:23 EDT
- New nano device detects immune system cell signalingWed, 3 Sep 2008, 15:49:42 EDT
- New guidelines will help detect and study counterfeit medicinesTue, 24 Mar 2009, 7:44:47 EDT
- DNA reveals origins of first European farmersTue, 9 Nov 2010, 18:05:59 EST