It took a decade of painstaking study, the cooperation of hundreds of researchers, and a database of more than 200,000 fossil records, but John Alroy thinks he's disproved much of the conventional wisdom about the diversity of marine fossils and extinction rates...
- UCSB researcher leads worldwide study on marine fossil diversityFri, 11 Jul 2008, 10:14:59 EDT
- Ammonites' last meal: New light on past marine food chainsThu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:36:39 EST
- Endogenous proteins found in a 70-million-year-old giant marine lizardMon, 2 May 2011, 10:34:04 EDT
- Surviving mass extinction by leading a double lifeTue, 14 Jul 2009, 11:57:07 EDT
- Giant fossil predator provides insights into the rise of modern marine ecosystem structuresMon, 7 Jan 2013, 16:04:56 EST