Children born after a frozen, thawed embryo has been replaced in the womb have higher birth weight than those born where fresh embryos were used, Danish scientists reported to the 24th annual conference of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology...
- Children born from frozen embryos weigh more and do better than those born after fresh transferTue, 8 Jul 2008, 4:28:41 EDT
- Frozen embryo transfer leads to larger and heavier babiesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:38:37 EDT
- 2 studies: The first finds twins born after fertility treatment have a higher risk of problemsThu, 21 May 2009, 7:01:09 EDT
- ICSI or IVF: Babies born from frozen embryos do just as wellMon, 29 Jun 2009, 11:08:15 EDT
- Should embryos with a hereditary disorder be transferred if no unaffected embryos are available?Mon, 7 Jul 2008, 10:15:22 EDT