Friday, July 4, 2008 - 08:14 in Earth & Climate
They say, 'Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door.' Biologists at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock hope it also works with gophers...
- Light touch keeps a grip on delicate nanoparticlesFri, 4 May 2012, 12:35:22 EDT
- X marks the spot: Ions coldly go through NIST trap junctionWed, 8 Apr 2009, 14:08:52 EDT
- NIST racetrack ion trap is a contender in quantum computing questThu, 1 Apr 2010, 13:10:37 EDT
- Particle trap paves way for personalized medicineMon, 23 May 2011, 16:38:11 EDT
- Optical Legos: Building nanoshell structuresThu, 27 May 2010, 15:32:53 EDT