Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 05:49 in Biology & Nature
Scientists from Hungary, Germany and the U.K. have discovered that our own body not only makes chemical compounds similar to the active ingredient in marijuana (THC), but these play an important part in maintaining healthy skin...
- The body's own 'cannabis (marijuana)' is good for the skinWed, 2 Jul 2008, 16:28:53 EDT
- Beauty may be much more than skin deepWed, 3 Mar 2010, 13:27:54 EST
- Researchers discover scent of skin cancerWed, 20 Aug 2008, 17:14:40 EDT
- 'Master regulator' of skin formation discoveredTue, 24 Mar 2009, 17:02:54 EDT
- Some skin cancer may be mediated by primary cilia activitySun, 23 Aug 2009, 14:08:10 EDT