Scientists in the UK and Canada have made a significant step forward in the search for new drugs to treat Alzheimer's disease. An ageing population means that neurodegeneration, such as Alzheimer's disease, is one of the major health problems in the developed world...
- Can Alzheimer's disease be prevented?Mon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:06 EDT
- UBC-VCH researchers find critical link between Down syndrome and Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:10 EST
- Penn study gives hope for new class of Alzheimer's disease drugsMon, 18 Oct 2010, 14:36:54 EDT
- Stimulating the brain's immune response may provide treatment for Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 26 Jan 2011, 12:37:32 EST
- Epilepsy drugs could treat Alzheimer's and Parkinson'sTue, 27 Oct 2009, 20:23:38 EDT